Sometimes we feel like speaking with a friend who has experience with breastfeeding.
BSIM now offers you an opportunity to speak with a mother who has breastfeeding experience to be your StanpanSaathi.
What’s StanpanSaathi you ask?
Stanpan in Hindi is Breastfeeding & Saathi is a friend.
We are a peer to peer support group and this is what we do best!
In this service, you can select a StanpanSaathi who is an experienced breastfeeding mother to provide peer support, through information sharing (contextualised to personal need), emotional support, basic counselling for a duration of 2 weeks.
*Medical Disclaimer: The advice suggested by the Saathi are their own. To accept and to act on those is at the sole discretion of the individual who is seeking support. In no way should the advice given shall replace a medical diagnosis or advice from a qualified professional. If that happens, it’s at the sole discretion of the individual who chooses to do that. BSIM will not be held responsible or liable for any consequences.
Terms & Conditions:
- Mother needs to opt for a video consult instead of this program here – Book an Online LC
* Baby is not thriving and is not getting enough should be rushed to a medical professional
* Payment once made shall be non-refundable.
- The consultation will be online and therefore, will have the limitations of the medium.
- This program includes two internet-based audio calls on GoogleMeet.It is expected that the mother is familiar with the Google Meet platform.
- Mother can book available slots of the Saathi based on her own availability.
- Each call would be completed within 30 mins.
- The two 30 mins calls should be completed in 2 weeks.
- A mother can opt for 2 more calls upon completion of the first 2 calls.
- From the time of the payment till you share complete details it could take 7 working days for scheduling your first call.
- In some circumstances, BSIM Team may recommend a Saathi for you based on the issue submitted in the form to support you better. This may be different from the Saathi you select. In this case, your first payment will be refunded, and you will be asked to make a payment for the Saathi recommended to you.
- Some of our Saathis are mothers with young babies, there might be some interruptions from their babies during the calls. It is to be expected and accepted.
- This is a pilot program and we acknowledge that we may have several areas of improvements. We request our pilot participants to share feedback for us to improve this service to support more mothers in the future.
- Payment once made shall be non-refundable.
- Your slot for Webinar would be available as per the webinar calendar in case your booking is before the Webinar you shall first have the consult Saathi and then we shall book you for the upcoming webinar.
- We do not share recordings of this webinar.
- The Webinar will be online and therefore, will have the limitations of the medium.
- Link to attend the webinar will be shared 24 hours prior to the Webinar. Please intimate the BSIM Team at email@example.com if you do not receive the link in under 24 hours.
- Basics of Breastfeeding will be covered in 45-60 minutes and 15 minutes will be allotted to answer queries of the attendee.
- One-on-one queries would be best suited for an Online LC Consult(www.bsim.org.in). The queries that would benefit most participants will be taken up after the webinar.